:: Quality Objectives
A series of Process Charts has been produced which compliments the quality procedures and have stated objectives for each process under the heading of outputs, these are reviewed on an ongoing basis if there are any shortfalls in process performance levels.
Key measurement business objectives include, but are not restricted to:
- Increase Sales Figures
- Increased responsibility for decreasing Clients Complaints
- Maintenance of IIP
- Maintaining levels of Staff Training
- Improving quality of plant and technology employed
- Increased Plant utilisation
- Increase of average job size
- Maintenance of Environmental/Health and Safety/Wamitab issues in Company Depot, to satisfy external stakeholders.
The above objectives are reviewed by the Managing Director in conjunction with the Directors on a timely basis e.g. weekly, monthly and six monthly at the Management Review Meeting; appropriate actions are taken.
This policy statement has been communicated to all employees and is displayed in the office and warehouse areas.
:: Continual Improvement
All employees are encouraged to feed back on an ongoing basis any information that may enhance customer service satisfaction. Additionally both the policy and management system are subject to review, with a view to identifying improvement opportunities, at the six monthly management review meeting.