Check if online versions of publications are available prior to using the photocopier
- Re-use all paper that has already been used on one side only whenever possible as this can reduce paper consumption by at least 20%
- Adopt a “think before you print” attitude which will help to reduce paper wastage
- Always do a spell check and review draft documentation before printing a document
- Use emails instead of hard copies whenever appropriate
- Use the recycled paper specifically purchased, as it is generally environmentally preferable
- Before printing, check that correct number of copies required is pre-set.