The Directors recognise that they all have a direct responsibility to ensure that all reasonable precautions are taken to provide and maintain working conditions, which are safe, healthy and comply with all statutory requirements and codes of practice. The Company will so far as reasonably practicable pay particular attention to:-
- The provision and maintenance of plant and systems of work that is safe and healthy.
- Arrangements for ensuring safety, and absence of risks to health in connection with the use handling storage and transport of articles and substances.
- The provision of such information instruction, training supervision and procedures to ensure Health and Safety at work of employees and others.
- The control of the place of work maintaining it in a safe condition.
- The provision of a safe means of access to and egress from the place of work.
- The maintenance of a working environment that is safe without risks to health and provide adequate facilities and arrangements for welfare at work.
- The provision of Personal Protective Equipment and Clothing as necessary for job requirements.
Arranging for the periodic monitoring and reporting on workplaces with follow up assessments of any corrective actions.
- Ensure sufficient resources are allocated to meet its health and safety responsibilities and to develop standards commensurate with any legal standards and best practice.
- Consult and communicate regularly with employees on health and safety matters in the workplace.